Monday, October 29, 2012

Sneaky Nature Freyja here!

Hey guys! Its Epic Freyz here.Dont tell the other sisters about this blog! they will HOG!
So about me.
My full name is Freyjanna Skye Primrose Naturefall.
I love green, nature,animals, and everything!
Tip if you have a caged animal: Do not tap the cage. its really loud on the inside hurting the animals ears and scaring it easily!
Im really hyper.oh jeez payton is herejkhkdjhkgnr
OMG! FREYZ! YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME THERE WAS A BLOG! OMG! GUYZ!
I am Paytonelle Hailee Mills.
Call me Payton. Im the fashion queen! Me and Nali from basilmentos are atleast. I have a twin named Emma! She is older. Kanani wants a turn and shes my best friend at my house so here you go!
Hello! I am Kanani Kylani Tryson-Malik.
I am married to Zayn Malik.I  14 years young and I am the only one of my 9 other siblings who may drive. Lilya is doing her test and practicing. I love fashion also but not as much as Payton. I love dance. Hawaiian dances and ballet are my favorite. My favorite sibling is Payton or Lilya. Lilya and me always stretch together and Payton sometime joins, as she wanted to stay fit and in gymnastics. Summer also joins once a week. Well, Lilya wants to type and shes nice enough so I will let her.

Hello! Im Lilya. Im 13 years old turning 14 next September 13th. I LOVE ICE SKATING AND SOCCER I have a twin named Niall. My full name is Lilliana Britlyn Madison Horan. My twin is in AG doll One Direction. He eats a ton. He is named after famous real one direction star Niall Horan. Okay summer is sleeping so back to Freyz!


Ugh! I wish they NEVER figured out about the blog! UGH. So now comment which section you would love to have once or twice a month!

Freyjas nature garden

Paytons fashion time

Kananis dancing day

SKATE SKATE SKATE with Lilya

KICK IT! with Summer.

~FREYZ~ AND
-Payton<3
Xoxo, Kanani
LITTLE LILYA<3
BTW Summer woke up and her show is about soccer.
SUMMER. WHO ELSE HONEY BOO BOO CHILD!

and Alessandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment