Saturday, October 27, 2012

All the dolls Grace wants

We are just starting this blog, so I thought that I'd start off our blog with a list of all the dolls I want.
1. MAG#55
Reasons why I want her:
1. I LOVE dolls with freckles!
2. She is a very beautifully unique doll
Named or renamed: Sabie Katniss Everdeen
2. Rebecca
Reasons why I want her:
1. She looks like me, as I have hazel eyes and wavy light-brown hair.
2. When I was younger, I didn't really know about AG, but my grandma orderd me AG catolouges, and when I saw Rebecca for the first time, I loved her.
3. She doesn't have the classic mold, as about 80% of the other AG dolls do.
Named or renamed: Beth Hazel Rubin

3.Kit Kittredge                                                                                                                                           
Reasons why I want her:                                                                                                                             
1. As I said before, I absolutely ADORE dolls with freckles, and she is the ONLY historical with freckles.   
2. Her hair is SOOOOOO cute! It is cut short in a little bob and eeeeee! It has a cute little flip when you       take it down!                                                                                                                                             
3. Her sweater is really unique, and I love it.
Named or renamed: Kit Miyah Kittredge


4. MAG #57
Reasons why I want her:
1. Again, the cute bobbed hair
2. I love her wispy bangs!
3. She is unique and looks really different from all my other dolls.
Named or renamed:
Melody Bella Parks

Okay so those aren't ALL the dolls I want, but yeah. I might not get ALL the ones I want, but hey, a girl can dream, right? :)
-Grace the Donut Dolphin girl :)

1 comment: