Thursday, November 15, 2012

Felicity,Freyja or Mia?

Hey guys! Vas Happenin?
So, I renamed my Felicity Doll, Freyja, awhile ago.
Its been Freyja untill the day after the blogpost I posted about two weeks ago
I recently put faint freckles on Freyja, because I only have one doll with real American Girl freckles and thats Lilya.
And I usually make Lilya a boy in my videos because she has short hair.(Shes a kit doll)
So i was gonna make a Little Things AGMV but then i realized. Lilya is gonna be the boy so whose freckles is she gonna "And im joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks" Part?
So then i faint freckles on Freyja then i realized.
Freyja looks like Mia.
I love Mia GOTY 2008.
So I changed Freyjas name to Mia.
I love Mia's name lol.
Its
Mia Skye Primrose Tomlinson.
I name my dolls after one direction XD
Lilya is Horan, Same as all my blonde dolls(payton) but paytons is Mills-Horan
Mia tomlinson
kanani malik
Payton mills horan
summer horpaymaltomstyles lol coz i couldnt choose
and yeah!
Im getting a 55 doll and im naming her Isabella Styles
Isabella is from ILoveSabie
It says on her blog you can use a name from her just not full name.
K well i gotta go.
Do my homework
PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment