Hey, guys it's me, Emma! Well, my full name is Emily, but it's way too girly for me. So just call me by my nickname, Emma! My nick-nickname is Emmerz or Emz, but only Payton, my twin calls me that. So, I am the only doll in my house who knows about this because:
1. I am crazy, but I won't go crazy about this blog and tell all my friends the password to it. (my sister Spring would)
2. Autumn, my other sister is trustworthy, but she'd just say it wastes energy and that it's bad for the earth, and shut it dowwwwwnnnn.
3. I shall do none of that stuff.
Oh gosh, Spring is coming in. *Uses ninja skills to open new tab*
Spring: Omg, Emma! HI! (Seriously, who says OMG? I mean, she literally said OMG. Not Oh my gosh, but OMG!)
Me: Oh, um, hi Spring.
Spring: What are you doin?
Me: Nothing! Just ...um...
Spring: Lemme see.
Me: (slo mo) Noooooooooooo!
Spring: OMG, a bljwoetjnvli w3?><l;tjtg45
Ugh, this is so the kind of thing Emma does. (singsong voice) I'm telling Autumn! He he hewrejh
What? But you hate Autumn. Refi7ikpl/
Hey, it's Autumn. This looks cool.
Oh thank goodness.
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment